Fundraising and Engagement Coordinator
- Salary: £36,170 pro rata (£21,700)
- Hours: Part-time, 0.6 FTE (3 days a week)
- Location: Oxford (with options for flexible working)
New Internationalist is looking to appoint a dynamic and self-starting Fundraising and Engagement Coordinator. You will have a strong experience of building networks and relationships through fundraising, communications or marketing, and a passion for independent journalism and international affairs. We need your help to engage and involve our reader-owners and supporters with our work, and to help us secure funding in the future.
- Closing date for applications: Sunday 3 February 2019
- Shortlisting: By Friday 8 February
- Interviews:Thursday and Friday 14/15 February
- Some users have had problems downloading the pack when using the Facebook app on iPhone. If you experience the same problem, please download it using Safari instead.
- Non-EU applicants must have clearance to work in the UK and be in possession of all necessary visas and documentation. We are an equal opportunities employer.
We advertise all roles and internships at New Internationalist on this page.
If you want to receive notifications about jobs at New Internationalist, please join our fortnightly e-newsletter, where all of our positions are posted.